SKINCEUTICALS ADVANCED CORRECTIVE PEEL
Formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximized peel concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol, Advanced Corrective Peel dramatically diminishes the appearance of discoloration, while smoothing texture and refining the appearance of pores, to restore a brighter, more clarified skin tone. For optimal results, a series of 4 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
- Improves the appearance of stubborn discoloration
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Helps minimize the appearance of enlarged pores
- Ideal for all skin types and Fitzpatrick I-V
- Helps reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
The Melanage peel is the perfect solution to deep pigmentation spots if one is not wanting to receive any laser treatments. Redness in the skin and slight peeling is expected. When one has received the peel, the client leaves the office with what looks like a white mask, and must be left on up 5 hours. The longer the mask is left on, deeper penetration will occur that will make for better results
GLYCOLIC OR SALICYLIC ACID PEELS
Both of these peels are in the same alpha hydroxy acid family. Glycolic is going to penetrate the deepest for better results for anti-aging, smoothing and tightening the skin, refining the pores, evening the skin tone as well speeding up the cell turn over rate, given with any peel received.
Salicylic is going to be great for the ones with acne, targeting the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil and as well as removing surface bacteria.
Devenu Medical Rejuvenation Center
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday 8:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm